Gets Rid of Hemorrhoids
Many people today are trying to find a way to get rid of hemorrhoids, and more and more people are turning to a hemorrhoid home remedy for the answer. Hemorrhoids causes symptoms such as burning, itching and bleeding and can be extremely painful. Hemorrhoids occur when the veins around your anus become swollen, often due to excessive staining.
What causes hemorrhoids?
- Weak veins in the rectal area: this can be a result from pregnancy and obesity.
- Bad eating habits: eating a lot of processed food and lack of fiber rich food like fruits, vegetables and beans.
- Excessive straining when trying to use the bathroom.
- Sitting for an extended period of time every day.
- Poor circulatory system.
- Severe constipation.
- Pregnancy and childbirth.
- Lifting heavy weights.
- Being Obese.
Ways to get rid of hemorrhoids:
Herbs can play an important role not only in curing, but also in preventing hemorrhoids. There are many hemorrhoids home remedies that can help you get rid of this problem as well:
- Emu oil: apply on the affected area to reduce the pain and discomfort.
- Witch hazel: apply about 3 times a day to reduce the bleeding and swelling.
- Aloe Vera for its soothing effect.
- Vitamin E oil can also bring pain relief.
- Butcher’s broom for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Sitz baths: fill a small tub with hot water and sit for about 10-15 minutes at twice a day. Essential oils such as lavender, juniper and geranium can also help alleviate the symptoms.
A balanced diet is also very important. Try to eat more fiber rich foods like vegetables and fruits and avoid alcohol and junk food. There are many effective natural treatments that can help you cure this painful condition, without paying for surgery or having to worry about harmful side effects. Have a hemorrhoid home remedy? Share it, make a comment below and join our community.
To learn more go to: http://www.healthguidances.com/how-to-get-rid-of-hemorrhoids/.